No products in the cart.
This year, shopping small is even MORE important. With our time and $$, we can support real people in real communities, instead of putting more money into the pockets of big-shot box store owners. (*cough* Jeff Bezos *cough*). If you’re looking for a cute stocking stuffer, a one-of-a-kind surprise, or a way to gift while donating to causes, look no further. Here are great gift ideas for everyone in your life. Yes, everyone.
For the Bibliophile:
- Handmade Lit-Themed Earrings: Named after book characters, these gorgeous handmade earrings made by Abbi of By Bay Jewelry are one-of-a-kind and complement every outfit.
- Book-Inspired T-Shirts: Wear your love of lit on your sleeve with book-inspired shirts and sweatshirts from Bookshelf Tees.
- Book Lovers Pencil Set: The perfect set for those who are in a serious relationship with books. Also check out our HUGE selection of book-themed sets, included Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Christina Lauren, Red White and Royal Blue, and MORE.
- Exclusive Book Sleeve: Keep your books protected with a Longhand Pencil book sleeve, offered in adorable designs, like Anne of Green Gables, notebook paper, and duh, pencils. Bonus! The sleeves feature a front pocket for storing matching pencils.
For the Writer:
- A Handmade Fabric Notebook: Forget plain spiral-bound notebooks. Charm the writers in your life with a one-of-a-kind fabric notebook handmade in the Japanese Stab Binding style by Shamese of Stationed by Hand.
- The Annotator: Twins Lizzy and Sophie of Sozy Pencils created the ultimate multitasking tool: the Annotator, a pencil + highlighter combo, perfect for double-duty work. (Such cute colors!)
- Pencil Pouch: Store your pencils and other goodies in an adorable fabric + canvas pouch.
- Pencil Tee: Show off your love of pencils with the original Longhand Pencils Pencil Pusher tee, a comfy white t-shirt with an exclusive design.
- Oxford Comma Pencil: LONG LIVE THE OXFORD COMMA! Gift the pencil that pays homage to the greatest of all punctuation marks. (NERD ALERT.)
For the Romantic:
- Tropes Pencil Set: Celebrate your favorite tropes with this twelve-pencil set. (Fake dating & enemies to lovers gal here!)
For the Kiddos:
- Bravery Magazine: a quarterly print publication for kids that features strong female role models. Full of illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities, Bravery is a tool that empowers kids to dream, do, and become their own kind of brave.
- The Winkle STEM Box: Subscription boxes with DIY projects and video instructions that help make learning fun and accessible.
For the Foodie:
- Beverage Candles: Complete with ciders, ales, and IPAs, this collection of beverage candles from Kate of Quick Brown Fox Letterpress are perfect for the aficionado in your life. (And while you’re at it, shop her gorgeous collection of letterpress cards! Snail mail by candlelight, anyone?)
- Cookie Recipe Pencil Set: Share *the* best cookie recipe with this fun ingredient-list pencil set. This natural-colored and gold-foil stamped features the recipe ingredients so you can make your own cookies at home. (See the how-to video here.) PLUS! Every order includes an adorable recipe card designed by Laura Jones of @skeletonbowl exclusively for Longhand Pencils.
For the Queens:
- The Dolly Box: Pay homage to country queen with this curated selection of Dolly-themed items from female business owners, including a pencil set, sticker, bandana, and enamel pin.
- Beyonce Pencil Set: There are simply….no words needed for this gift of all gifts. She speaks for herself.
- RBG Pencil Set: May her memory be for a revolution. Remember Notorious RBG with this six-pencil set stamped with some of her transformative teachings. Plus! A portion of proceeds from this set will benefit She Should Run.
Still looking for the perfect gift? Email me at longhandpencils [at] gmail [dot] com, and I’ll help you find it.